Thursday, December 15, 2011

All Night Noise Tour

Wondering what to do this winter/spring because you think no one tours during the cold months?  Well think again, my friend!!  Matt Nathanson has extended his All Night Noise Tour into 2012 throwing in some headlining dates between his shows with Kelly Clarkson (because apparently it would kill him to rest for a few days here and there...not to mention that we would go into withdrawal).  I don't know yet who is opening for him, but as soon as I find out I'll let you know - if you already know, tell me!! So come on and jump on the bandwagon with me (you know you want to) and catch him and the guys in a city near you. 

I'll be seeing him and the guys at Headliners in Louisville, KY February 24th - get tickets here (even though the place only holds like 600 people, there are inexplicably still tickets left...so go buy some!!) and we will scream our heads off like idiots together!

Find more details here and here

And if you are somehow not convinced...check this out.


Anticipation...

No comments:

Post a Comment