Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Grammy Nominations

In the coming weeks (I'll have to work out a schedule, cause I'm weird like that), I'm going to give my opinions on some of this year's nominees.

Album of the Year:
Bruno Mars - Doo-Wops & Hooligans
Adele - 21
(I reviewed Foo Fighters - Wasting Light a while ago)
I'm not doing Lady Gaga's album or Rihanna's because I don't own either of them and I don't care to.

Record of the Year:
Adele - Rolling in the Deep
Mumford & Sons - The Cave
Bon Iver - Holocene
Bruno Mars - Grenade
Katy Perry - Firework

Song of the Year:
All of the Lights - Kanye West, Rihanna, Kid Cudi & Fergie
The Cave - Mumford & Sons
Grenade - Bruno Mars
Holocene - Bon Iver
Rolling in the Deep - Adele

Obviously I'll only do the duplicates once.  Then, after the Grammy's I'll bitch about discuss the winners and losers - it'll be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment