Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

Because this is Post Number 100 I've decided to be even more self-indulgent than I normally am (hard to imagine...right??).  This one is pretty much just to put some of my favorite things that I've found on Youtube all in one place.  And of course, because I love these things, I automatically assume that you will too (and I'm not wrong). 

So here we go with some fun stuff...

Aaron Tap and Matt Nathanson - Hungry Like the Wolf - perhaps my favorite Duran Duran cover ever!!

Aaron Tap  - Hey Jude - it is not easy work finding video of Aaron Tap singing on Youtube.  There should definitely be more of it!!

Ryan Schmidt - Go Where You Belong - the video quality here isn't all that, but it's good enough to watch him play this song...and I love watching him play this song! 


Micah - Killing Me Softly - this is one of my favorite covers of his. Lucky for us, Micah is posting new videos on Fridays...hopefully he'll do a couple of his own older songs soon (you bet your ass you'll find them here if he does!)



Matt Nathanson - Kiss Quick - this is definitely not the best M.N. video out there, but this is from the concert I went to in Nashville and being there, during this song, was absolute magic.  I'm just glad someone else who was there had the presence of mind to record it!


Paula Kelley - You Gonna Make It? - I just love her.  It's pretty much that simple.  I really want a better video of her performing "In Light of Your Less Complicated Life", but there was none to be found.  So I'll take this one, and like it.

Matchbox 20 - Long Day - I can't have a collection of my most favorite things without my theme song can I??

And...just because I can...


No comments:

Post a Comment