Monday, February 13, 2012

New Music Monday (...or not)

No new music this Monday morning.  I'm sorry.  The simple fact is that I'm still completely ate up with the Betty Goo album that I got last week and I haven't made time to listen to anything else.  Well, except for Nothing/Everything by Paula Kelley which came in the mail Saturday, but I've scarcely listened to it enough to have an opinion. 

I have a plan for upcoming Mondays though, so in a weak attempt to make up for my slacker ways, I'll share the plan with you:

Green River Ordinance - I have 7 songs by them that I haven't even listened to yet, so I'm going to check those out this week and I'll ramble about them next Monday.

The Walla Recovery - I've only listened to them a little bit while I was at work one day, but I think I like them so far.  They kind of remind me of Mumford & Sons which is cool.  I'll be talking about their album With Trembling... (already I love the title, so that's a good start).

Chelsey Scott - after that will be Chelsey Scott's The Little Boat EP.  I've actually had this one for a while but haven't listened to it yet.  I got it at the end of December, but it's just been sitting there.  So I'm putting it in the New Music rotation to make myself take the time to give it a chance.

The Commuters - I got their album Rescue a couple weeks ago and it's another that's sitting in iTunes gathering virtual dust.  I don't even remember where I got it or where I heard about them, but you never know, maybe I'll love it!

So there you go, that's what's coming.  But for right now, I'm going to listen to Gooicide again...

No comments:

Post a Comment