Friday, March 30, 2012

Freaky Friday

It's Friday and I'm still listening to the same things I was listening to last Friday.  So, just to keep things interesting I've decided to dig into my vast collection of strange things (mostly from the 90's) each Friday and find something weird and/or obscure for you.  I might have stuff more off-the-wall than what I put here, but I want to find you a video (or link or something), so that will limit what I can do.  For instance, good luck finding a video of Carbon Leaf performing "Whiskey in the Jar" (and I only say that because I want you to bombard me with links to videos of said performance because I sure as shit can't find it).

Okay, here goes, enjoy!

The Presidents of the United States of America - "Feather Pluckn"

I love the shit out of their self-titled album.  Maybe it's their only album, I honestly don't know.  I'm pretty sure it has almost no musical/artistic value, but it's hilarious and endlessly entertaining and sometimes that's enough.  This was a tough choice between this and "Dune Buggy"...maybe I'll put that one up next week.  But because of their use of the term "feather pluckn", this one wins for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment