Monday, March 26, 2012

Not Really Any New Music Monday

I tried to listen to some new stuff for you this week, I really did.  I promise.  But after last week and then my attempts this week, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to postpone New Music Monday until I'm in a mindset that isn't so ready to hate everything.  That might be next week (hopefully) or 6 months (good grief, I hope not!) but either way it'll come back eventually.

By the way, I don't mean to say I haven't heard anything good this week.  I did get Plants and Animals' The End of That which kicks some serious ass, but it doesn't qualify for New Music Monday because I've already talked about it once.  So there you go, that's all I got. 

In the meantime, listen to some Centro-Matic (then go download it and give them some money), it's not new either (not to me or the world), but it is pretty sweet.  If you can't find something in this collection that you dig, then I can't help you:

No comments:

Post a Comment