Sunday, September 18, 2011

Vinyl

After having gone to the "artsy" neighborhood in the city nearest us recently, we found out this weekend that the record store in our own little town has the best vinyl collection we're likely to find.  After much self restraint, we walked out with:

Foo Fighters "Wasting Light" - an album I have actually never heard (well, only a couple songs), but I know it is going to be awesome.  The album came with a free mp3 download which I got last night, so I'll be checking the rest of it out soon.

Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon" - because no self-respecting vinyl collection would be without it.

Also, Matt Nathanson's "Modern Love" came in the mail last week.  Yay!!



This store also had plenty of classics and all the new stuff you could want.  I want to go back, but I better wait until I'm ready to buy some more...I've never been very good at window-shopping for music.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment